Closed for Fall 2019
The Fall season runs from Sep - early Nov. Games will start after Labor Day and will end shortly after Halloween.
The Fall season includes play at all baseball division levels.
Fall has a developmental focus and is an opportunity for many to try the division of play they will play next Spring. Note: Minors players who play Majors in the Fall must still be evaluated and drafted into Majors in the upcoming Spring season.
For softball we will be running clinics this fall rather than a regular game schedule. Coaches will work with the girls on drills and fundamentals and then split into scrimmage squads. Clinics will be on the weekends and run for two hours.
If you aren't sure whether moving up in the Fall is for your child, ask your Spring coach for advice. If you are new to MCLL or you have questions about the correct level to register, feel free to contact our player agent at email@example.com
Complete uniforms are provided to all players.
Due to our reliance on the granting of permits by Montgomery County we cannot set schedules concretely in advance.
- Tee-Ball (boys and girls) - Ages 4-6;
- One game per week. Games are on normally Saturday morning.
- One practice per week. Specific night will be set by the individual coaches
- Approximately 6-8 games (weather permitting)
- Baseball (boys and girls) - Ages 6-16
- 1-2 games per week
- Majority of games on weekends; weekday games only at the beginning of the season when daylight permits or on lighted fields when available
- Approximately 8 games (weather permitting)
- Play will consist of games between Upper and Lower as well as a possible game between fellow competitors in District 2
- Softball (girls) - Ages 6-12
- One clinic per week. Clinics are on Sunday. 90 minute sessions
- Clinics will focus on fundamentals and include scrimmage games.
- Approximately 6 clinics (weather permitting)
Divisions and price - Fall 2019
ALL DIVISIONS: $10.00 Administration Fee (non-refundable)
- Tee-Ball (ages 4-6) - $90.00
- Coach Pitch (ages 6-8) - $150.00
- Minors/Majors (ages 8-12) - $180.00
- Intermediates (ages 11-13) - $200.00
- Juniors - (ages 12-15) $210.00
- Softball Clinic (ages 6-12) - $90.00
Family Discount - If you have multiple children you now receive a $25 discount on each registered child after the first one.
Second Division - If you play a second division, Majors/Intermediate or Intermediate/Juniors then you will receive 50% off the lower priced division registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do this so we can apply the proper discount to your order prior to payment.
- $10 non-refundable Administration Fee (once per order, not child registered)
- Late fee of $15 (TBall) OR $25 (Other Divisions) if registered after 8/18.
To see the MCLL boundary as well as the dividing line between the Upper County and Lower County divisions see this Google map. If you click on the magnifying glass in the linked page then you can enter your home address into the left side of the screen and it will identify where it is located while still showing the MCLL boundaries. The same process can be done for the player’s school (although we list out which schools fall within either boundary on the “Eligible Schools” page of our website.
In general as a league, our players need to reside or attend schools (public or private but not home schooled) within our boundary in order to play in our league. So if a player lives in Bethesda then he/she would be inside the Lower County boundary and should register there. If that same player attends a private school in Germantown then the parents/player have the option to register the player in either boundary since the school is in the Upper County boundary but they live in the Lower County boundary.
Players Age Restrictions:
- Baseball: The player age follows the Little League Age Determination chart. See the Little League site for more info.
In order to be eligible to play in Montgomery County Little League, players must either reside within the area of the boundary map or attend an accredited school within that area (MCPS or private schools but not home-schooled) unless they already have been granted an exception. Please review the boundary map or the listing of MCPS schools to verify that you are eligible.
Online Player Registration is available.
Thank you for selecting MCLL and good luck in the upcoming season!
Your coach will be your main contact with the league once the season gets under way but you can always contact either the specific division Commissioner or the Board of Directors of MCLL if you have any questions or comments along the way. We encourage any suggestions that you may have so please feel free to send an email. We also are always looking for volunteers to assist in various league functions or tasks that need to be completed.
If you would like to be either a head coach or an assistant coach of a team during the Player Registration process you will also be asked if you want to coach.
Parents, players and coaches need to be aware of the Maryland law regarding concussions. Included in the Parent's Contract is the disclosure that you have read the information provided regarding concussions and that you will discuss that material with your child so that they may also become aware of the potential issue. Coaches will also need to receive additional training of how to recognize and what to do in case a player shows symptoms of a concussion while participating in recreational sports. See the Concussion Info page for more information about concussions.