Our 2020 Sponsors
Montgomery County Little League provides every child in our community the opportunity to experience baseball and softball programs built on life lessons, socialization, and sportsmanship. The programs offered by the league are designed with children, families, and our community in mind. The benefits of MCLL extends not only the players, but also the adult volunteers who support those efforts.
Your generous support of our all-volunteer League will let us continue to bring the joy of baseball and softball to children in the community. We want everyone to be able to “Play Ball.”
The incredible generosity of our 2019 sponsors enabled the league to:
- Provide uniforms for nearly 1,900 boys and girls
- Replace aging team equipment for all of divisions of play
- Purchase additional gear for the league
- Provide thousands of dollars in scholarships to those in need
- Give lifelong memories to kids, parents, families, and coaches
Our registration numbers indicate that the Spring 2020 season will break records. With more families joining ours, we need your help more than ever to continue providing quality experiences for the kids.
Please remember, MCLL is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that develops superior citizens through athletics and the life lessons presented in baseball and softball. We promote learning, fun, good sportsmanship, and self-esteem. Your donation provides support for these athletes as well as gives you valuable exposure for your business within the community. As always, your charitable donation is tax deductible.
Please click the Sponsor Now button below to start your sponsorship. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns -- we are here to help!
Thank you again for your support!
Team Sponsorship - $500
- See your company name on player jerseys
- Promote your company on MCLL website with company logo and link
- Receive a “Thank You” plaque with team picture at the end of the season
- Set up a promotional table at Opening Day & MCLL Day & receive special promotion from MCLL
- Receive direct access to the team you sponsor
- Follow your team: game schedules will be sent out prior to the season so you can cheer on the players and be part of every game!
- Boost your profile in the local community
Field Banner - $500*
- Field banner placement at South Germantown Park Field C or North Chevy Chase Park. The banner will be on display during the Spring and Fall seasons and can be used again in future years. The number of banners we can display is limited by fence space and will be available on a first-come, first- served basis.
*$500 plus the cost of the MCLL approved banner, which costs approximately $150. You can procure your banner from your preferred printer, or MCLL will put you in contact with one.
Team Sponsorship plus Field Banner - $850*
All the benefits of Team Sponsorship PLUS:
- Field banner placement at either South Germantown Park Field C or North Chevy Chase Park. The banner will be on display during the Spring and Fall seasons and can be used again in future years. The number of banners we can display is limited by fence space and available on a first-come, first- served basis.
*$500 plus the cost of the MCLL-approved banner, which costs approximately $150. You can procure your banner from your preferred printer, or MCLL will put you in contact with one.
Scholarship Supporter - $25 and Up
- Show your support for those who need it most - the boys and girls who can use a helping hand. Your contribution will aid those who apply for this program.
- No matter the amount you are able to give, you be recognized as a contributor for this incredible program!
Non-Specific MCLL Sponsorship $100 - $400
- Company listed in sponsor list on the MCLL website