How to Sponsor?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider becoming a sponsor for Montgomery County Little League and help the children of Montgomery County “Play Ball.”
Montgomery County Little League (MCLL), due to the incredible generosity of our 2017 sponsors, enabled us to:
This past year your incredible support enabled us to:
- Outfit nearly 1,200 boys and girls ages 4-16 to play baseball and softball.
- Replace aging team equipment and purchase additional due to our increased registrations.
- Give lifelong memories to kids, parents, families, and coaches.
MCLL “Opening Day” was once again a rousing success - even on a very chilly day! Our annual team parade followed by sponsor introductions, First Pitch Ceremony, activities for families - including the Washington Nationals NatMobile, and sponsors interaction with players, parents, and coaches was phenomenal! We were even featured on Channel 5 News, as reporter Lauren DeMarco was part of our outstanding event!!
We are even more excited about the 2018 season and hope you will continue your generous support. In 2018 we are adding even more incredible opportunities for our families:
- Our indoor Winter Workout Programs for baseball at Montgomery College will continue to expand. Over 200 players will be able to participate with the MC Raptors Baseball Team.
- For the first time ever, our Girls Softball division will also have their own indoor Winter Workout program! This will help both our experienced players and those looking to gain additional skills.
- The Girls Softball division, just added in 2017, continues to flourish. In 2018 we will have 5 divisions for girls ages 6-16 providing the best opportunity to help our girls to grow and thrive!
- We are very proud to be adding the Challenger Division for 2018. This division provides boys and girls with physical and developmental challenges the benefits of Little League participation.
In 2018 your sponsorship will also give you the ability to follow your team, including game schedules - something you have asked for! In addition, you have direct access to us, email us at email@example.com for any of your needs - we are here to help!
Please remember, MCLL is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that develops superior citizens through athletics and the life lessons presented in both baseball and softball. We promote learning, fun, good sportsmanship, and self-esteem. Your donation provides support for these athletes as well as valuable exposure for your business within the community. As always, your charitable donation is tax deductible.
Please click the Sponsor Now tab below to start your sponsorship now.
Thank you again for your support!
Team Sponsorship - $500
Benefits of being a Sponsor
- Sponsor’s company name on player jerseys
- Company info and link on the MCLL website
- Thank you plaque with team picture
- Tax deductible donation
- Table at Opening Day (April 7th) & MCLL Day (June 2nd)
- Special acknowledgment at those events
- Promote activity in youth
- Help your local community
Team Sponsorship with Field Banner - $850*
Sponsors now have a chance to place a full color 4’x 6’ banner on our outfield fences at either South Germantown Field C or North Chevy Chase Field #2. The banner will be on the field during the Spring and Fall seasons and can be used again in future years.
All the benefits of Team Sponsorship PLUS
- Full Color Banner on South Germantown Park Field C or North Chevy Chase Field #2 for the 2017 Season
Note: The number of Banners we can display is limited. So don’t delay!
* $850 plus the cost of the MCLL approved banner - approximate cost $150
Field Banner Only - $500*
- Just a field banner
Note: The number of Banners we can display is limited.
* $500 plus the cost of the MCLL approved banner - approximate cost $150
Non-Specific MCLL Sponsorship $100 - $400
- Company listed in sponsor list on the MCLL website